Onsite recruitment services are extremely useful for industries and businesses experiencing a high turnover of workers, maybe bought about through seasonal fluctuations or trends. Onsite recruitment works well as everything is handled at source by the agency.
Defining onsite recruitment
Onsite recruitment is a service where a recruitment agency effectively becomes part of an organisation, taking care of all aspects of recruitment for that business. It means that services can be tailored exactly to the needs of the business and the workforce, establishing an efficient working partnership.
The recruitment agency effectively becomes an extension of the workforce, working to improve the hiring process, reducing risk and cost per hire whilst aiding retention and staff management.
Onsite recruitment means that there is a single contact for business and its recruitment needs. Communication lines are clear and concise with staffing levels constantly monitored and managed, saving time, resource and ultimately money. Other major benefits to the service include –
- 100% compliant, legal, and safe temporary workforce
- Full inductions carried out
- Management of all temporary staff
- Ability to measure competency and performance
- Improved role, company briefing and training
- Simplification of relationship management requirements
- Improved ability to ensure process efficiency and effectiveness
- Point of contact for resolving issues that may occur
- Increased operational productivity and output
- Cost savings, efficiencies and constant improvements to the service you receive
- Single point of contact for payroll and invoicing
At Owen Payne
We have been working on high volume contracts across the West Midlands for over 16 years and have acquired a solid understanding of Onsite Recruitment Solutions. As a result, we don’t believe in simply filling your number requirements, we are fully committed to applying our knowledge to increase your staff efficiency and decrease your costs.
We are an independent recruitment agency, established in 1999, with offices in Wolverhampton and West Bromwich. Our excellent customer service and knowledge of the local marketplace has enabled us to gain a proud reputation for consistently meeting the demands of our customers in a very competitive industry.
Our team of account managers, consultants and back office staff are all extremely experienced within their own field of expertise assuring you that a complete understanding of you requirements, wants and needs are met at all times.
We service a wide range of clients throughout the West Midlands and Staffordshire from small businesses through to large volume users.