£28k per year + uncapped commission + benefits
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience in Recruitment?
Then look no further…
Owen Payne Recruitment are seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our ever bustling team in the heart of Wolverhampton City Centre.
The ideal candidate will have previously worked within the recruitment industry, preferably within a 360 recruiter role.
The Successful Candidate Will:
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be fully computer literate
- Have strong administration skills
- Possess a background in recruitment
- Have a proven track record of recruitment sales/business development
- Possess a full driving licence, with access to own transport (desirable)
Core Job Duties:
- Actively screening and resourcing for suitable candidates
- Carrying out 1 to 1 interviews in person and via video call
- General administration duties
- Business development, (warm and cold sales)
- Maintaining and developing client relationships
- Working in accordance to relevant employment/recruitment legislation
- Creating and posting advertisements via job boards
- Maintaining a strong and compliant recruitment database
- Working within a team, and individually, to meet organisational targets
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week, 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday
*This role will include limited on-call work, however for an organised individual, out of hours contact should be minimal*
Basic Salary: Up to £28,000 per annum plus benefits
- Uncapped commission
- Pension scheme
- Increased holiday entitlement with service (Start with 25 days plus bank holidays)
- Paid ‘giving back days’ to carry out charitable events
- Working with an established recruitment business with 22 years within the industry
- Central city centre office
To apply for the position of Recruitment Consultant, please click on ‘APPLY NOW’ and submit your CV.