£12.05 - 17.30 per hour
Owen Payne Recruitment are recruiting for a Quality Control Administrator/ Auditor to join a prestigious manufacturer in the Wolverhampton area.
Our client is looking for a motivated individual who can learn tasks quickly and work as part of a team. Full training will be provided.
*Immediate start available for the successful candidate*
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Quality assurance experience and/or relevant qualifications (food science, science, food safety)
- Administration/Customer Service experience
- Knowledge and experience of quality systems and processes
- Fully Computer Literate
- Previous involvement and exposure to audits would be beneficial
- Customer complaint investigation.
- Daily taste panel management.
- Reviewing technical paperwork and sign off.
- Organize environmental swabbing and product testing including micro and chemical testing.
- Reviewing lab results.
- Support QAs in the factory.
- Carry out traceability.
- Key role in audits.
- Additional different technical administration tasks.
Hours of work –
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm
Rate of pay –
To apply for this position please call Owen Payne Recruitment, or click on ‘Apply Now’ and submit your CV.