£33,223 per year + inc shift allowance, plus pension, overtime and Benefits
Owen Payne Recruitment are advertising this vacancy on behalf of FABLINK (UK) Ltd – This is a permanent vacancy!
We are proud to represent this company, and excited for the future that lies ahead for this long standing local business. Through major investment and a number of changes – Fablink are pushing the boundaries for success. To get to the next stage of their development, we are searching for a Production Supervisor to assist the management with the growth strategy they have planned.
- Supervise and support a team of Production Setters and Operators
- Safely produce quality products, on time in line with the production schedules and in line with productivity targets.
- To support, give leadership and bring energy to the team
- Daily continuous improvement activities using both individual creativity and the company standard tools
Working – Monday to Friday 06:00-14:00/14:00-22:00 WEEKLY ROTATION
- Ensure all health and safety protocol is followed and safety risks are dealt with before they become an issue, including maintaining a clean and tidy work environment in line with 5S standards
- Be an open communicator
- creative thinking
- Be a leader in continuous improvement and cohesive team effort
- Conducting annual appraisals for the team and supporting them with their development needs and aspirations
- Demonstrating role model behaviour that is consistent with words Ensuring that the Company’s Policies are communicated, understood and adhered to ‐ [e.g. disciplinary, attendance, grievance, quality, environmental, health and safety, equality, etc…]
- Ensuring that the team have all the tools/materials, to do their job in line with the standards required
Key qualities required:
- Have a can do attitude
- Take ownership and accountability
- Lead a team by communicating energetically and clearly
- 5s Pioneer
- Work to targets and strive to smash them by leading your shift to achieve more
- Be able to work smart and plan ahead
What will you be given in return?
Employees Benefit package is provided by “Bravo Benefits” and includes:
- Coupons, discounted electronic goods, discounted tickets, discounted shopping, etc…………..
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee advice program which includes:
- Free financial advice
- Free medical advice
- Free mental health advice
- Plus lots of other perks
- Annual holiday – 33 days inclusive of floating, fixed and bank holidays
- All permanent employees receive £10k of life assurance
- 3% Company contributed pension
- Our customers include many marque names in the yellow good, off highway, commercial and niche vehicle markets including:
- Opportunities to learn and progress can be provided through both external training and also the companies internal continuous improvement training
- For those with drive and the right attitude, opportunities to progress will present themselves with examples of existing employees who have progressed through the organisation to management roles
If you are looking for a new career and believe you are the one that can make a positive impact on this business – Please click apply and Owen Payne will shortly be in contact with you to discuss further.