£22k - 24k per year
We are urgently recruiting for an experienced production administrator to join our prestigious client, who specialise in steel manufacturing. This position will require candidates to collect data from the warehouse and input this onto the company system, so working in various weathers will be required.
This position will be a permanent position for the successful candidate.
The ideal candidate will possess –
- Strong administration skills
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of supply chain processes and systems
- ERP experience
- scanning / data collecting knowledge
- Proficient in the use of computers and Microsoft packages
- A proven record in a previous production administration role is essential
- Previous experience within a manufacturing/sheet metal engineering environment
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Production Administrator.
Job duties include –
- Assisting with the planning and expediting of raw materials, including the preparation of purchase orders
- Being involved with the planning of material deliveries
- Updating and maintaining material records, purchase records and supplier performance records
- Applying any group supplier assessment systems in respect of raw material procurement
- Assisting with the planning and programming of customer orders, raising customer order copies and acknowledgements
- Aiding with the loading and despatch of finished goods and preparation of relevant paperwork paying particular attention to F.I.F.O stock issuing policy
- Providing administrative and clerical support where required
- Updating machine record sheets daily, weekly, and monthly ensuring Production/Plant Managers are notified of monthly efficiencies
- Ensuring raw material over/under deliveries and rejections etc. are dealt with speedily and effectively
- Collaborating with the company’s quality management system e.g. ISO9001:2015
- Going into the warehouse/factory to collect data, ready to be inputted onto the system.
- £22,000 – £24,000 (depending on experience)
Hours of Work –
- Mon – Thurs : 8am – 5pm
- Fri : 8am – 4pm
For further information please contact Elise at Owen Payne Recruitment, alternatively please click “Apply Now.”