£12.33 - 12.33 per hour
Owen Payne are currently recruiting for a Press Setter/Operator to join our client based in Wolverhampton. This position will be working for a yellow goods manufacturing client based in Wolverhampton on a full-time basis.
This position is a temporary to permanent positions after 12 weeks you get an additional 5 days holiday.
- Knowledge of setting presses ranging from 50 ton – 1200 ton
- Knowledge of using air rods and air cushions is desirable but training can be given .
- Knowledge of changing press strokes and when to change them
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- ROSPA certificate or equivalent would be advantageous
- Setting blanking and forming tools
- Multi progression tools
- Setting of multiple tools in same press.
- Reading of engineering drawings
- Use of checking media and measuring equipment
- Ability to do own 1st offs
Hours of work: – Hours will be alternating shifts morning and afternoons
- Monday-Friday | 6AM-2PM/2PM-10PM
Rate of pay:
- £12.33 Per Hour (including shift allowance)
For further information please contact Owen Payne Recruitment, alternatively please click “Apply Now”.