£35k - 45k per year + inc shift allowance, plus pension, overtime and Benefits
Owen Payne Recruitment are advertising this vacancy on behalf of FABLINK (UK) Ltd – This is a permanent vacancy!
We are proud to represent this company, and excited for the future that lies ahead for this long standing local business. Through major investment and a number of changes – Fablink are pushing the boundaries for success. To get to the next stage of their development, we are searching for an Assembly & Manufacturing Engineer to assist the management with the growth strategy they have planned.
- Can develop a process which is approved via automation
- Generate project timing plans (Microsoft project).
- Understand the problem-solving process to get to root cause issues.
- Ensure fixture / tooling and checking media meets the customer requirements and tooling hand over documents are signed off.
- Provide engineering tooling solutions to challenges
- Provide engineering support to operations team
- Can understand part geometry and capability
- Improve existing processes through C.I.
- Be part of Feasibility cross functional team members if requested
- Can be asked to be part of cross functional team upon corrective actions
- Ownership of project timing plans and possible presentation of updated timelines to management
- Understanding of welding processes
- Manufacturing background
- Understanding of robotic programming (advantageous).
- Robotic process experience
- Ability to manage multiple project timelines
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work off own initiative when needed
- “Can Do” attitude
- Presentational skills to include presenting to Seniors
The ideal candidate will be someone who can look at current processes and be able to see where improvements can be made which can save time, increase productivity and production levels!
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 07:30 till 16:30 / Friday 07:30 till 12:30pm
The Benefits for joining Fablink are:
package provided by “Bravo Benefits” and includes:
- Coupons, discounted electronic goods, discounted tickets, discounted shopping, etc…………..
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee advice program which includes:
- Free financial advice
- Free medical advice
- Free mental health advice
- Lots more….
- Annual holiday is 33 days inclusive of floating, fixed and bank holidays
- All permanent employees receive £10k of life assurance
- 3% Company contributed pension
- Our customers include many marque names in the yellow good, off highway, commercial and niche vehicle markets including:
- Opportunities to learn and progress can be provided through both external training and also the companies internal continuous improvement training
- For those with drive and the right attitude, opportunities to progress will present themselves with examples of existing employees who have progressed through the organisation to management roles
To discuss this vacancy in further detail, please click apply and Owen Payne Recruitment will contact you