£12.50 - 12.50 per hour
Owen Payne Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a prestigious manufacturer based in the Wolverhampton area. Our client are looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join their fabrication team.
This will be a temporary on-going position with an opportunity to be offered a permanent position after a 12-week probation for the successful candidate.
- Must have previous experience working within a maintenance role
- Must have 17th/18th Addition Electrical
- Must understand machinery guidelines
- Completing day to day repairs and upkeep of various machines such as; Radial drills, tube bending machines, welding machines, etc.
- Working within a team
- Working to all guidelines
- Process and plant support
- Breakdown and preventative maintenance of complex manufacturing equipment
- Fault finding
- Ensuring installation and repairs of machinery is completely safely and efficiently
- Monday to Thursday – 8AM till 4:30PM
- Friday – 8AM till 3:30PM
Rate of pay:-
- Up to £12.50 per hour
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday Pay
- 5.6 weeks holiday
- Pension Scheme
For further information please contact Owen Payne Recruitment, alternatively please click “Apply Now”.