£10.40 - 10.40 per hour
Customer Service Administrator
Owen Payne Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator to join a highly organised customer service team.
The role is working in a fast-paced customer service team and working to KPI’s. You will be required to be flexible to provide additional shift cover as and when necessary to meet the needs of the business.
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Finding solutions for customers and advising them on services and new products
- Providing exceptional support to our customers across several different channels, including social media, email and phone
- Using IT database and systems
- Effectively managing workload and achieve individual KPIs
- Scanning relevant paperwork
- Opening, logging, and producing Mobility Exemption Pass
- Violations Checking Lane journeys, requesting DVLA and sending letters requesting payments from customer for unpaid journey.
- Violation Letters Folded into Envelopes ready for posting.
- Opening Post and distributing to the relevant departments.
- Moving Tags from stock account to customer account on system and posting out.
- Brackets – Printing labels and posting to customer.
- All customer Application forms posted.
- Perform any general administration duties within the department.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Good Knowledge of IT/ Microsoft office packages (word, excel) and social media platforms
- Experience of working within a customer service role
- Strong analytical skills with good written and verbal communication skills
- Work well as part of a team, however, be able to self-motivate with the ability to multi-task and manage own workload
- A full driving licence with access to own transport due to the location
Hours of work:
- 37.5 hours per week within the hours of 8am-6pm Monday to Friday
Rate of pay:
- Depending on experience, up to £10.40 per hour
For further information please contact Owen Payne Recruitment, alternatively please click “Apply Now.”